Radiator repair and services
When you are driving your vehicle, there are certain parts of your engine that create friction and that same friction generates heat. It can be quite a challenge to keep up with the cooling system maintenance of your vehicle.
The cooling system of your car is what keeps it from having a meltdown. All of the components in the cooling system join forces to meet one important goal, which is moving coolant around your engine so that it can absorb and dissipate heat. The main purpose of the cooling system is to reduce the temperature in order to help all other parts of the engine work properly.
The standard cooling system is made up of the following components:
- Thermostat and housing
- Water pump
- Electric cooling fan
- Radiator and hoses
When our technicians perform a radiator repair and flush, they will inspect:
- Your fluid level
- Signs of corrosion and oxidation
- If all parts, including the thermostat and fans, are working properly
- Belts and hoses for signs of fractures or leaks
- Fluids or deposit which might show indications of leaks or damages
If you don't maintain your car's cooling system, it might result in serious damages or even a complete failure of your engine. A flush is recommended per your vehicle manufacturers scheduled maintenance, in some cases as early as every 30,000 miles. Check your owner's manual for the specific flush recommendation for your vehicle.
Schedule your next radiator repair and flush with us and our certified technicians will assist you in keeping your car running for a long time! Our friendly staff welcomes customers, old and new. When you choose O’Brien Tire & Auto Care, you can guarantee we’ll take care of you and your vehicle from start to finish. Our facility is clean with a comfortable waiting lounge and COMPLIMENTARY refreshments and wi-fi. In most cases, you'll receive same-day services as your appointment and a courtesy shuttle service on request.
Trust in O'Brien Tire & Auto Care - 4.8 Google Rating, 600 Reviews
- AAA Auto Care Center Authorized
- NAPA AutoCare Center Authorized
- TechNet Auto Care Authorized
- Serving Our Community SInce 1906
- Affordable Dealership Alternative
- After-Hours Vehicle Drop-Off Service
- Discount Specials Available
- 3-Year/36,000-Mile Nationwide Warranty
- Complimentary Shuttle Service