Brake Service or Repairs in Granite City, IL
Your vehicle’s braking system directly impacts the safety of your vehicle. Therefore, having worn brakes or brake problems is one of the most concerning safety hazards for you and your car. When you notice the slightest change in your brakes, it is better to be safe than sorry by bringing your vehicle to O’Brien Tire & Auto Care for a brake inspection.
Braking is a vital function of your vehicle. We will perform a complete pad and rotor replacement using parts with a 3 year/36,000 mile nationwide warranty. This ensures a better repair than a brake pad replacement only. Our trained technicians will take care of your braking needs so that you can drive with confidence knowing that you are safe.
Signs That Indicate Your Car Needs Brake Service
- Brake Pedal Vibrations
- Soft or Spongy Brake Pedal
- Takes Longer Than Usual to Stop
- Squealing or Grinding Noises
- Burnt Odor
Where do you get your oil changes? Our oil changes come with a brake inspection every time, key to preventing accidents and costly repairs. If you are in need of brake service or repairs in Granite City, IL, Edwardsville, IL, Glen Carbon, IL, or surrounding areas, we invite you to bring your vehicle to O’Brien Tire & Auto Care today!
With a 4.8 Google rating and over 600 happy customer reviews, you can be assured when you choose O’Brien Tire & Auto Care, we’ll take care of you and your vehicle from start to finish. Our facility is clean with a comfortable waiting lounge and COMPLIMENTARY snacks, refreshments, and Wi-fi. In most cases, you'll receive same-day services as your appointment.
Trust in O'Brien Tire & Auto Care
- A 4.8 Google Rating, 600 Reviews
- AA Auto Care Center Authorized
- NAPA AutoCare Center Authorized
- TechNet Auto Care Authorized
- Serving Our Community SInce 1906
- Affordable Dealership Alternative
- After-Hours Vehicle Drop-Off Service
- Discount Specials Available
- 3-Year/36,000-Mile Nationwide Warranty
- Complimentary Shuttle Service